Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using a services of the CubeMC Network ("CubeMC", "we", "us", "our").
By using any service owned and/or operated by us (including but not limited to: Minecraft servers, websites, Discord server, store), you are bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to this document at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
1. Positive Manner & Respect
Everybody has the right to be spoken to in a positive manner that is friendly and respectful. One of our aims at CubeMC is to provide our players with an enjoyable service where they are welcome to use our service and interact with others without abuse, discrimination and disrespect. While many of our services offer a competitive environment, we would like users to treat others the way they would like to be treated, and to cooperate and compete in a positive environment.
Behaviour that is not tolerated under any circumstances include, but is not limited to:
- Any sort of discrimination or negative comments relating to a user's race, gender or personal qualities
- The use of bad language (uncensored)
- Abusing other users in any way (insulting, trolling, etc.)
- Encouraging violence, illegal activities or negative experiences (e.g. self-harm)
- Sharing another user's personal information without their consent
- Spamming: repeating the same phrases/words over and over
- Purposely avoiding the chat filter
- Advertising other competing services
2. Unfair advantages & exploiting bugs
All our services are developed in order to provide a great experience for all users. Giving unfair advantages to specific users through cheats, hacks and mods is not allowed. Intentionally exploiting a bug on our services, or in the software used to help run it (e.g. Minecraft, Discord, Azuriom) is considered cheating and using an unfair advantage, and is therefore prohibited. In case of finding new bug, player is required to report it.
Unfair advantages/activities include, but are not limited to:
- Abilities that have not been obtained rightfully (client-side mods): e. g. fly hacking, speed boost, auto-clicker, etc.
- Teaming in solo matches
- Cross-teaming with other teams in team matches
- Team trolling, griefing or killing
Users are encouraged to report other people cheating or exploiting bugs or a bug they find on any of our services report on our Discord server - discord/cubedmc
3. Shop & Refunds Policy
By purchasing any content from our Store, you are purchasing access of control to use virtual items and certain features/privileges on Minecraft servers of our choice. When you pay to purchase a item or rank, you are paying the CubeMC Network, not Mojang. Furthermore, we are not affiliated with Mojang or its owning company Microsoft Corporation in any way.
Privileges & features associated with a rank are subject to change at anytime without prior notice to players who currently hold the rank. Players who have a rank are given access to virtual items and rank associated features on our servers. Purchasing a rank does not necessarily guarantee you a win in every game. The outcome of games are based on your skill, not your rank and its perks.
Purchased items, ranks, costumes are to be used on one account only. You may not purchase one rank and use it across multiple accounts. If you attempt to 'scam' ranks, you will be permanently banned from our services and your rank will be removed. We have the right to terminate purchased ranks from our store if the game or privileges we provide no longer exist, but will stop selling it before it is phased-out. We offer no guarantees to the existence of your purchases, but we do our best to keep the privileges available.
If your rank has been removed from your account without reason, you must provide proof of purchase in order for your rank to be added back onto your account. If you do not provide any proof of purchase, your rank will not be re-added, regardless if we, without reason, removed it from your account.
Result of disrespecting network rules and policy may be removing payed features such as ranks or other perks.
If you are dissatisfied with your item, rank, costume, we do not offer a refund. Profits from ranks are used to support service maintenance cost, and we hope that by giving privileges with ranks, you will buy them and help us maintain our services.
Due to privacy & security reasons we cannot transfer account data between usernames if we cannot establish a link between both accounts in our system. In this case, you may be offered the opportunity to prove your account ownership.
4.1 Data collection
We collect several data which we store secured and hashed in our data storage providers. Or in our own data center.
Data we require and collect in game, forums, websites:
- Your username
- Your IP address
- Your Minecraft client ID (a numeric string that identifies your device’s Minecraft application, Minecraft server network only)
- Your XUID (a unique identifier generated by Xbox that is used to identify users)
- In-game data (including kills, deaths, wins, experience or levels, credits, first & last join date & time, Minecraft client version - Minecraft server network only
- Your actions, or actions relating to you (a player you "kill", when and how you "died", when and why you were punished by a staff member, what you post or edit on the forums, when you register or login, etc.)
- Your password (encrypted using strong hashing mechanisms - forums, websites only)
- Your email address (forums, websites only)
When you purchase a product through our online store, PayPal collects the following data:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your bank account or credit card details (if not using PayPal balance)
- Your physical address (shipping address)
- Your IP address at the time of purchase
Your bank account or credit card details are not passed to our servers or saved by us at any time. We may log your personal information (name, email, address and IP) for use in a dispute or chargeback should you choose to initiate one.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which covers all users located in the European Economic Area (EEA) all website, forum users have the ability to unsubscribe or stop receiving notification emails regarding new threads or posts through a one-step link in a notification email or through the forums website.
All users give explicit consent for their data they submit to CubeMC to be used in ways as listed above by registering for our website, forums service or for an account on all CubeMC Minecraft servers.
Users, under the GDPR, are also entitled to request their data to be removed from all our databases and storage systems managed by CubeMC. If you wish to do so, please contact us thought our Discord Server or email us.
4.3 Data Protecion
We take appropriate steps to protect user data. These include restricting access to sensitive data like IP and email addresses to trusted staff members only. Passwords and credentials collected and stored by us are encrypted using a strong hashing mechanism. Furthermore, we also ensure the security of our servers through implementing strong security checks, 2FA and firewalls.
5. Changes to this Policy
CubeMC reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time without prior notice. It is advised, that from time to time, you check this Policy again. That being said, we do take the reasonable steps to notify all our users about changes to any policies or our terms and conditions.